Sunday 2 June 2013

New Blasted Heath Releases coming soon -- like, this month!

Check out these lovely covers. Danny Boy was designed by JT Lindroos and the reissue of THE POINT by Kyle MacRae. And thanks to Allan Guthrie for the edits. Blurbs to follow for both novellas when I'm happier with them, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions here or anywhere else you want to track me down. So long as they're easy questions, like.



(Click the images for a closer look)

Both books will be available for your Kindle, PC, Tablet and/or Smartphone super-soon.

4 comments:

Gerard Brennan said...

I know Twitter ain't for everybody, so I think I'll share my "Twitter Pitches" here...

"A 'WEE ROCKETS' novella. You wondering whatever happened to WEE DANNY? Here's your answer... TBR this month."

"A reissue of my 2011 crime caper, THE POINT. Love is powerful, but not always safe. Working on the sequel right now."

seana graham said...

Looking forward to Wee Danny, Gerard.

Although I still have Fireproof on my virtual TBR pile!

Tony Black said...

Looking good, mate.

Gerard Brennan said...

Thanks, Seana. WEE DANNY is much better than FIREPROOF. If you're the type of person who eats their favourite part of the meal first, I'd read WD first.

Hey there, Tony. Thanks for dropping by. Always good to hear form you. And thanks.

gb