Thursday 8 September 2011

Adrian McKinty on Point



Got a most welcome email from Adrian McKinty this morning sharing his thoughts on my novella, The Point.

The man said:



"The Point is top stuff. Engaging from the start, the characters are loveable, the story is strong and the pace never lets up." - Adrian McKinty


Nothing could tickle me pinker than the seal of approval from one of my favourite writers. This week I got it from two of my favourite writers! Everything's coming up Milhouse at the moment.

6 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Splendid. Going to be a good un!

seana graham said...

That McKinty looks like quite the taskmaster there. Good thing he liked it!

Gerard Brennan said...

Cheers, Paul. When's your novella coming out?

Seana - Yeah, wouldn't want to disappoint the guy...

gb

Paul D Brazill said...

Not sure, mate.

After The Point.

I'm sure it needs a fair bit of kicking about before it can be inflicted on the public!

Sean Patrick Reardon said...

What a week you are having! Can't wait to read it

Michael Stone said...

Niiice.