Monday 2 August 2010

Taylor on the TV


Oh how I wish I had access to TV3... Unfortunately, I don't have Sky TV nor an external aerial and I'm stuck behind the Mourne Mountains so digital Freeview can't find me at all... Instead I rely on BT Vision's TV Replay for all my televised needs and guess what? They don't have TV3 on there.

So, unless TV3's website have this on their I'm going to miss the first of the televised Jack Taylor series. Boo!

For those of you lucky enough to have access to the channel, check out this little appetiser.

I read Ken Bruen's Cross while on paternity leave (among other great books... might post about them in a round-up soon) and was as impressed as ever.

And, I forgot to post a link to this Ken Bruen interview I did for Culture NI last month as well. My wife calls this temporary absent-mindedness baby brain. Expect a lot of it over the next few months as our little bundle of joy deprives us of our God-given right to sleep. Bitter? Me? Well, only when I'm not doting over the little fellah.


1 comment:

Robin said...

Really hope this finds its way onto UK telly. But at the same time, there's the danger that, like many excellent books, it won't translate. Fingers crossed!